Spitzies Harley-Davidson® is proud to contribute to our community. Each year we receive many requests from numerous worthwhile organizations. Our goal is to fulfill as many requests as possible, however, due to the overwhelming number of requests we receive, we are unable to support every organization's request. If you represent a nonprofit organization interested in applying for a product donation from Spitzies Harley-Davidson®, please review the following guidelines and provide the required information to be considered:
- Your organization must be a registered 501 c-3 non profit organization.
- A cover letter using your organization's letterhead and the matching 501 c-3 tax-exempt certificate must accompany the completed request form.
- Completed forms and accompanying documents must be received by Old School Harley-Davidson® at least 2 months prior to your event.
- Your request must be filled out in full for consideration. Missing information will result in your request to be discarded.
- Contact us or mailed to the Dealership at the following address: Spitzies Harley Davidson 1970 Central Ave., Albany NY 12205 - Attn: Charitable Contribution Request.
- Only one (1) request will be granted per organization, per calendar year. If your donation request is approved, please be aware that we may not be able to provide you exactly what you asked for.
- We do not verbally deny or commit to donate; all correspondences will be via email and sent 3 weeks prior to your event.
NOTE: If your organization has previously received a donation from Spitzies Harley-Davidson®, this does not exempt you from this process nor does it guarantee approval."